Besides learning a skill Giulia has grown in confidence and is having a great time! Thank youEmma (Parent)
We believe passionately that there’s a magical connection between enjoyment and learning. When a child (or an adult) makes that connection, learning is always a pleasure, never an irksome weekly chore.
This is the starting point for a MusicMaps education and all the things it can do: stimulate brain development, build confidence, instill determination, and encourage empathy, compassion and self-belief.
Al's innovative and inspirational teaching transformed our shy 9 year old into the 15 year old rock god that he is now. His lessons are fun, individual, beautifully crafted and bring the child and the music together in an exceptional way. Rock on MusicMapsSophie (Parent)
- A personal Mentor always on hand to advise and answer any questions
- Lessons scheduled for your convenience and needs
- Careful and considered matching of teacher to student to ensure a great teaching relationship
- Behind-the-scenes support for your teacher based around the needs of your child
- Advice on hiring and buying instruments
- Specialist support for examinations, scholarships, school performances and auditions
- Specialist MusicMaps learning resources to back up lessons